1. Tactical Christmas Stocking – because it’s kind of funny to put tactical gear in something sock-shaped.
2. Umbrella with hidden sword – no one can deny that this is cool. Plus in Vancouver, it can actually be used on a day-to-day basis.
3. Ginunting – of any type. We’ll take them all.
4. Balisong trainer – flipping them open and closed makes us look impressive and fancy.
5. Padded kali stick – sparring with this is both freeing and chock full of fun.
6. Paracord bracelet – it has become very popular to wear this. Apparently, the cord is useful in all sorts of survival situations!
7. Athletic pants for women – there are female martial artists and they like pants made especially for them. Plus, you get to support a local business!
8. Stick bag – we accumulate lots of gear and need ways to carry them. Please give us more gear to fill up the bag with.
(Reproduced under fair use and with credit)